Who are these strange fellows?

My photo
Manbench Industries; Purveyors of general mayhem since 1994, a blog to follow the crazed, possibly deranged projects and emotive musings, of an undergraduate engineer, and an apprentice organ builder who have always felt they were born in the wrong age. Follow us as we, re-write history, learn lost skills, discover strange new worlds, break things, rant at things, mend things, make new things and generally find ways of passing the day instead of doing "proper work" !

Wednesday 22 May 2013

K'Nex

At a young age, before moving onto Meccano, I grit my teeth on the plastic construction set K'Nex. I had dozens of boxes of the stuff, mainly picked up from car boot sales. Unfortunately  as I grew out of it, my parents then got rid of my prized collection, only to end up re-purchasing it for my younger siblings, much to the satisfaction of myself, spending more time fiddling with it than they do!

Anyway, mum recently came home with a box of the stuff, and in it I found these small pieces which are obviously part of a new K'Nex range. I like seeing large and small versions of common objects, so just had to grab a photo of these miniature parts next to their normal sized counterparts. Although this post is not of much consequence or containing any useful information, I thought it might re-jig some happy memories of readers of my age group!


The Engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment